The EU directive route is available for either state-funded or private treatment in Poland. In most cases You will have to pay the costs upfront. You can make a claim for reimbursement when You return.
Main criteria and how to apply for reimbursement!
- Check if the treatment is available in Your country. If You have doubts please contact with: NHS-England, AOK – Germany, directly.
- You must be ordinary resident in EU country and entitled to treatment there.
- If You apply for reimbursement after treatment or authorisation in advance of treatment, You will need to complete an application form.
- You will need to include full details of the type of treatment and the healthcare provider: admission and discharge dates, estimated costs, original receipts and proof of payment (we will help You with that).
- The treatment is the same as or equivalent to a treatment that would be made available to you in your country.
We would like to provide You with exceptional quality of treatment in Polish private health sector. All medical specialties: orthopedics, general and oncological surgery, rehabilitation, dentistry, cardiology, gynecology, and others.
For more information, contact with Us!
email@example.com/+48 607 871 284